DS211 is a pocket size digital storage oscilloscope is small enough to take it anywhere，and fulfills basic electronic engineering requirements;
Can be powered by internal batteries, so in the field measurement, the ground wire is completely suspended, can be exactly like a multi-meter, point where to measure, without considering the problem of grounding isolation;
Can meet the demands in many fields, such as, school experiments, electronic repairing, and electric engineering.
The oscilloscope code application layer is open source;
Users can develop firmware according to different needs;
nbuilt 8MB U-disk storage for waveform data and images;
DSO mini oscilloscope.
· Rising/falling edge trigger.
· Compact rectangular housing.
· Large display screen.
· Buttons on the side.
· Mini pocket sized.
· Compact and lightweight.
· Store file as BMP, DAT, BUF, or CSV format.
· Use build-in flash disk to save/read waveform image.
· Math waveforms: DATA, -DATA, Inp+D, Inp-D, -Inp.
· Output test signal: 10Hz—1MHz (1-2-5 sequence step).
· Synchronous mode: auto, normal, single, none, scan.
· Auto measurement: frequency/duty cycle, DC RMS voltage/Vpp /Vmax/Vmin.