Designed and developed by e-Design,MINIWARE Cordless Soldering Station TS1C is the first new energy storage intelligent desktop soldering tool based on BLE4.2 Bluetooth communication.
TS1C adopts supercapacitor energy storage technology, which is different from the traditional lithium battery power supply mode, bringinghardcore high-tech wireless soldering experience to users.
MINIWARE Cordless Soldering Station TS1C includes two parts: a control station and a soldering pen. The control stationconnects with the soldering pen via Bluetooth wireless pairing and communication, and realizes complex remote control such as standby preheating, temperature adjustment, menu setting, and viewing information and status, while working as a stand and charging station for the solderingpen. TS1C’s soldering pen uses MINIWARE’s 3.5mm audio interface soldering tips (TS80/80Psolderingtipseries), performs operations such as preheating, constant heating, and temperature adjustment according to the control signal from the station, and enters boost mode by holding the button on the pen. The soldering pen also holds multiple intelligent safety protections as over-temperature protection, capacitor under-voltage protection, and charging protection.
The overall design of TS1C is simple and smooth, hard core and handsome. The control stationfeatures 128*64 pixel OLED screen to display the solderingpen status in real time. The rear of the station is equipped with a USB Type-C interfacefor standard PD2 20V, maximum 45W power inputand firmware upgrade. In addition, there are 3 expansion slots at the bottom of the station, which can be used to install different accessories like sponge slotor change accessory position, offering more functional usage. TS1C soldering pen is ergonomically designed with a good grip; the top of the penadopts a USB Type-C interface for firmware upgrade (under the stainless steel decorative piece), which can be used for power input in emergency cases; the pen has a built-in high-efficiency energy storage supercapacitor, with 36Wmaximum heating power, it can continuouslysolder more than 180 solder joints (0805) under a single full charge—TS1C’s excellent performance willsurely help you significantly improve work efficiency.
l New technology of high-efficientsupercapacitor energy storage, rechargeable up to 100,000 times;
l Separable structure + real cordless, providing smooth cordless soldering experience;
l Based onBLE4.2Bluetooth communication, realizing remote control and setting;
l Both control station and soldering pen can be firmware upgraded to improve user experience;
- Standard PD2 20V 45WMAX power input, over current safety protection；
- 128*64pixel OLED screen, display soldering pen status in real time;
- Control station preheating, improve heating efficiency;
- Remote control and setting: temperature regulating, menu setting, viewing device info and status, etc.;
- Work as soldering stand and charging station;
- 3 expansion slots for multiple expandable accessorieslike sponge slot;
- Built-in750Fhigh-efficiencyenergy storage supercapacitor, can be charged via control station (or via its USB Type-C interface in emergency cases)；
- 36Wmaximum heating power,can soldermore than 180 solder joints (0805)continuouslyunder a single full charge;
- Compatible with MINIWARE 3.5mm audio interface soldering tips (TS80/80Psolderingtipseries);